I am on the hunt for the perfect photographer to shoot weddings and assist on the many different types of shoots I do. This may include shooting by yourself, being a 2nd shooter, studio set design, or moving lights and posing newborns.
You MUST have a solid understanding of photography & exposure! Candidate should have a natural ability to spot beautiful natural light, have an eye for composition, and be able to find the beauty in all people. This position is perfect for the photographer that loves to shoot but doesn’t love managing a studio or running a business. If selected, you will assist Heather on 2-3 shoots as a trial.
I am looking to build a talented photography team for the near future. This position is NOT for someone looking to start their own wedding photography business. At this time, the position is not a full time gig; it is part time and does not include healthcare or retirement benefits. This position does require a flexible schedule to accommodate weekday and weekend shoots. Weddings can last 8-12 hours on a Saturday. Compensation will be discussed in person.
* Must have a modern DSLR camera with at least 1 of the highest quality glass zoom lens and a directional flash. (Candidate having a backup DSLR is a bonus)
* Must be friendly, smile a lot, and produce smiles.
* Must have plenty of backup camera & flash batteries and at least 64gb of memory cards
* Must be down to earth and flexible with the uniqueness of every wedding, yet organized and assertive when needed
* Must be willing to accept critique on work and want to continue to grow
* Must have a valid driver’s license and a car. Travel to any areas of the greater Atlanta metro area can’t be a problem. (Candidate in close Proximity to Canton/Woodstock area is a bonus)
* Must be dependable and timely
* Must be able to communicate in a clear & concise way and understand the art of positive direction when working with clients
* Must be willing to reflect my style and respect my goals and philosophy
* Knowledge or interest in hair, makeup, crafting and interior design are a bonus!
How to Apply:
Send me an email. Use the subject line: “Associate Photographer Position”
Include the following:
1. Your personal philosophy or approach to anything (photography or life in general)
2. A little about yourself and why you think you’d be a good candidate
3. Current “resume” including work experience (doesn’t have to be photography related and it doesn’t have to be a formal resume…I just want your work and any special talents)
4. Portfolio (this can be Flickr, Facebook, etc.) You don’t need a website!